Go Back   Dark Realm Miniatures Forum > DRM Miniatures > Miniatures Q&A

Andy Bodyguards?
Old 3rd January 2010, 02:45 AM

Default Andy Bodyguards?

Is there a plan to release the Bodyguard models separately from the Vanguard pack? I find I like these more than most of the Andy infantry and would like to put together a unit of them -without breaking the bank.

Old 20th November 2010, 09:07 AM

Wink

Find myself thinking along similar lines, atm I'm using my toasters for FWC but find that I really need a lot more command stands for this system. I'd be interested in a pack of 8 Lieutenants and 32 bodyguards.

1st turn last game saw a unit of Velites targetted by arty, Velites shrugged it off as a minor inconvenience, the poor Lieutenant commanding them was last heard on the comm-net yelling "Command!!! This toaster is toast.........". The result of this was one wing of the army was limited to opportunity fire and initiative fire for the rest of the game.

Doug, hear the pleas of FWC players and release a command pack, just for the Andys though

Gordon

Old 20th November 2010, 01:26 PM
Administrator

Hi All,

I have had a number of emails asking for similar things and as far as I am concerned I am open to ideas as long as they are not huge headaches to put together.

So fire away with ideas and we can see wether they prove to be difficult or not. So I dont promise anything but I will at least see what I can do and give you an answer.

Doug

Old 12th October 2012, 12:53 AM

Was just filling out an order and also thought a pack of Bodyguard and Lieutenants would be good to have. Either 40 pack as GordonY suggested, or maybe a 20 pack would be better.